Hi guys, another pasta recipe today! We cook this for today’s dinner and it tasted heaven! So yea, it’s pretty fresh from the
oven pan. Oh, sorry I didn’t take the step by step photos, a little chaos in the kitchen and we were starving, so yeah; straight to the recipe!
- 7 oz dried pasta, spaghetti or linguine
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 6 slices of bacon, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup light cream
- 2 tbsp freshly grated parmesan cheese, plus the extra for serving
- sea salt and black pepper
- Bring a large saucepan of salted to boil and cook the pasta;
- meanwhile, heat the butter in a small skillet, add shallot, garlic and bacon, cook until golden;
- Put the eggs, cream and parmesan into a bowl and beat well, adding salt and pepper to taste;
- Drain the pasta and return in to the hot pan. Remove the pan from the heat, and add shallot mixture and the egg mixture, toss well.