I can already smell the bread just by reading the title, mmm…mm……. sorry, that was.. creepy. If banana is never one of your favorite fruit (like me), I’m sure you’ll still love this bread.
It’s not that hard to make, just make sure you put the right amount of the ingredients. Here we go.
- 5 tbs butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 eggs white
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas (very ripe one)
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 baking powder
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts…or just go crazy with it if you love walnuts!
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and make sure to spray the loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat the butter in large bowl with an electric mixer set at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add granulated sugar and brown sugar, beat well.
- Add egg, egg white and vanilla extract, beat well. Add the mashed banana and beat on high speed for about 30 seconds.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder in medium bowl; then mix them to the butter mixture. Pour the heavy cream little by little into the bowl. And lastly, add the walnuts to batter, mix well.
- Pour batter evenly into the loaf pan, bake until browned and toothpick inserted near center comes out clean, for about 1 hour 15 minutes.