For those who don’t have any idea about the title, Anguilla, is a country that’s located in the Caribbean Sea. Here’s a map of it; it’s pretty weird cause we didn’t have any idea about the country at all at the first place. We did a little search on it, and voila! We found a recipe of one of the food they have, called, Rasta Pasta. A delighting yet simple to cook cuisine, with low budget.
So here we go!
As you can see only little ingredients are needed. Broccoli, cooked shrimp, mushroom, garlic and green onion; those are the important one. You could add grated lemon rind and romano cheese for the sprinkler.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 1 pound shrimp, cooked
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind grated
- salt and pepper
- 10 oz. linguine, cooked and buttered
- 1/2 cup romano cheese, grated
- Saute all the ingredients in heated oil until cook;
- cook the pasta and add it, mix them well;
- serve, add the cheese on top.